Cookies are small strings of texts that sites the user visits send to their terminal (usually to the browser), where they are saved to then be sent back to those sites the next time the same user visits again.
This website, managed by Punto Oro Vi S.r.l. Giordana Castellan, with legal head office in Via Postale Vecchia 120, 36070 Trissino (VI), which assumes, therefore, the quality of the data controller in accordance with the Legislative Decree. N. 196/03 (the Privacy Code), uses only technical cookies, defined as are those used only to “perform transmission of communications over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the supplier of an information service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to supply that service” (art. 122, para. 1 of the Code).
In particular, these relate to the following:
|EuCookieLaw||Session Cookie||End of the browser session|
|PHPSESSID||Session Cookie||End of the browser session|
|__utma||Analytics Cookie||2 years from the initialization / update|
|__utmb||Analytics Cookie||30 minutes from the initialization / update|
|__utmc||Analytics Cookie||End of the browser session|
|__utmt||Analytics Cookie||10 minutes|
|__utmz||Analytics Cookie||6 months from the initialization / update|
For installation and use of these cookies you do not need to request consent prior to the installation.
These are necessary cookies, as indispensable for the correct operation of applications.
This website allows you to select/deselect individual cookies, in the manner illustrated below, but please be aware that, in case of deactivation, full enjoyment of same might not be guaranteed.
To disable, remove or block cookies it is possible to find the browser settings, as shown below:
- Open Firefox
- Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
- Then select the “Privacy” tab
- Go to “Chronology” settings and then to “Use custom settings”
- Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save these preferences
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on ‘Settings’ and then Click ‘Options’
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all)
- Then click on “Ok”
- Go to ‘Tools Menu’
- Click on “Settings” and then click on “Advanced Settings”
- Then clik on “Content Settings” under the voice “Privacy”
- Under the voice “Cookies” you can deselect the cookies and save your preferences
- Open Safari
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the panel “Security” in the dialog box that follows
- In the section “Accept Cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”
Information about cookies are available at: allaboutcookies.org.